2” Wide Aluminum Rekeyable Shutter Padlock w/ Mounting Holes, Tether Hole, and PAC-BAND
- Unique “U” shaped design
- Four tapped mounting holes on two sides of the lock
- Through hole to attach a tether
- PAC-BAND included, silicone cover to protect the cylinder from dirt, grime, and the outdoor elements
- Available in 10 anodized colors
- Pick and bump resistant technology
- Security pins
- Bypass and shim proof
- Key changes available: 40,000+
- Cylinder included
- Keys included: 2
- Country of origin: USA
- BAA/TAA compliant
PACLOCK’s BL17A-600 shutter padlock offers superior security; is precision CNC machined in the USA for quality and dependability; and comes standard with a 6-pin bump and pick resistant rekeyable cylinder. The solid body BL17A-600 is machined from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, anodized in one of ten available colors and resistant to corrosive environments.
The BL17A-600 comes with four tapped mounting holes on two sides of the lock; a through hole for securing a tether; and the PAC-BAND, a silicone cover to protect the cylinder from dirt, grime, and the outdoor elements.
The BL17A-600’s hidden shackle design protects your lock from direct access by bolt cutters and hacksaws. With only one moving part, the BL17A-600 lacks the environmental vulnerabilities that traditional, shackled padlocks have. Even after years of exposure to the elements, this lock will still function.