KT2173A/810 Hasp and Puck Combo Kit
Buy American Act Compliant, High-Security 6-Pin Cylinder, Blue Anodized Aluminum Puck, Double Coated Hasp
- Made in USA w/ global components by family manufacturer hiring veterans & people with disabilities
- Hasp bolt pattern matches Master 770, Easy Install
- Aluminum body is more resistant to grinding attacks than a hardened steel padlock
- Extra security features make this combo the best on the market
- PACLOCK offers the widest variety of keying options, pick “your” key number!
- Hasp is Nickel-Plated, then Powder-Coated to stop rusting!
Pound for pound, this combination of 2173A hockey-puck padlock and the PL810 hasp is the strongest, toughest, baddest locking solution available today. These types of hasps and hockey-pucks have been used for years securing cargo vans, gates, fences, really anything that’s worth something.
But before PACLOCK’s KT2173A/810, everything else has had fundamental issues: (1) the hockey-puck gets lost because your driver forgot to reinstall it on the door before driving away (2) the solution is inherently weak because a thief can simply grind off the carriage bolt heads on one side of the hasp and defeat the lock and (3) the hockey-puck and hasp rusts all over your nicely painted cargo van and, worst of all (4) you couldn’t get all of your padlocks keyed the way you wanted them without paying a fortune! PACLOCK’s fixed all those problems for you.
First, our hockey-puck has special tapped holes on the backside allowing the puck to be mounted directly to the hasp before you install the hasp on your van. No more lost pucks. Second, PACLOCK added additional security features into the hasp itself with an additional mounting point hidden underneath the padlock itself! Third, our puck is made from aluminum and won’t rust, and our hasps are double-protected with a layer of nickel plating and then a layer of hard powder-coating. Double layer protection, only from PACLOCK.
And finally, you can buy as many, or as few, of these or any other PACLOCK to YOUR key number. Now you can manage keys to your fleet, your gates, your storage units, anyway you want and keep your hard-earned money in your pocket. As with all PACLOCK’s solid body padlocks, the 6-pin cylinder is best in class for pick, bump, rapping, or any other type of surreptitious entry attacks. A variety of keying options are available. Please contact PACLOCK if you cannot find the exact configuration you are looking for. Made in USA with global components.
Specs & Dimensions
- Body material: 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Body width: 2-7/8″
- Shackle material: Steel
- Shackle diameter: 13/32″
- Keyway: P0, PR1, PR2
- Cylinder: 5 or 6-pin standard rekeyable
- Body material: Nickel-Plated, then Powder-Coated Steel
|American Lock®||Master Lock®|
|Not Available||Not Available|