2-1/2” Wide Aluminum LFIC 7-Pin Padlock w/ 7/16” Diameter Hardened Steel Shackle – Compatible w/ 7-Pin Yale® & Medeco® LFIC
- Compatible w/ 7-Pin Yale® & Medeco® LFIC
- No loose parts to lose: simply install your cylinder and the padlock is ready
- Available in 10 anodized colors
- Stainless steel shackle spring, screws, and ball bearings
- Dual bar bearings
- Bypass and shim proof
- Solid brass actuator
- Quick change shackle
- Cylinder not included
- Keys included: 0
- Country of origin: USA
- BAA/TAA compliant
PACLOCK’s LFIC-Y7-4A padlock features a 7/16” thick hardened steel shackle; is precision CNC machined in the USA for quality and dependability; and works with your 7-pin large format Yale® and Medeco® compatible cores. The solid body LFIC-Y7-4A is machined from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum, anodized in one of ten available colors, resistant to corrosive environments, and ideal for marine applications.
The LFIC-Y7-4A features a non-key retaining brass actuator and dual locking stainless steel ball bearings — with our design, PACLOCK significantly reduces the ability for the lock to be shimmed and pulled. PACLOCK provides a key retaining option to ensure your padlock gets locked.
The LFIC-Y7-4A comes standard with a 1-3/16” hardened steel shackle. With PACLOCK’s quick change shackles, you can easily adapt your padlock to any application with just a turn of a wrench. Change the shackle height or type to meet your needs. Take advantage of PACLOCK’s multiple shackle options.
Specs & Dimensions
- Body material: 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Body width: 2-1/2″
- Shackle material: Hardened Steel
- Shackle diameter: 7/16″
- Shackle height (closed): 1-3/16″, 2″, 3″
- Shackle spread (inside): 15/16″
- Cylinder: 7-Pin Yale® & Medeco® LFIC compatible