Universal Steel Shrouded Hasp for Hockey Puck-Style Locks w/ 6 O’clock Key Opening Position & Mounting Holes to Support Direct Bolting of PACLOCK’s 2173 Series Hockey Puck-Style Locks
The PL801S hasp increases both security and convenience when used with PACLOCK’s hidden shackle hockey puck-style locks. Made from 1/4″ thick steel and then zinc plated for extra weather resistance, the PL801S works with all 2-7/8” diameter flat-back hockey puck-style locks with a 6 o’clock key opening position. The PL801S is specifically designed to work with side door vans without needing modification – ideal for multiple other applications too.
Used for high-security applications, the PL801S’s hasp ears can be mounted either using carriage bolts or by directly welding to your application. The PL801S offers one hidden 5/16″ bolt hole protected by the padlock itself. The PL801S can also securely attach PACLOCK’s 2173, and 2177 series hockey puck-style locks to one side of the hasp so the lock stays affixed to the hasp when unlocked.
- Specifically designed for side door vans without needing modification (works with multiple other applications too)
- Hasp ears can be mounted either using carriage bolts (not supplied) or by directly welding to your application
- 6 O’clock key opening position
- Mounting holes support direct bolting of PACLOCK’s 2173 Series hockey puck-style locks
- Hidden shackle “hockey puck” lock not included
- One hidden 5/16″ bolt hole protected by the padlock itself