The PACLOCK UCS-1A is an all-purpose rectangular 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum solid body padlock featuring an industry-first 1/4″ diameter light-duty hardened stainless steel shackle that is tough to cut and weather resistant. All brass, aluminum, and stainless steel components render the lock rustproof. 6-Pin technology (when most locks only have 4 pins) provides over 20,000 unique key codes and makes duplicate key combinations uncommon, meaning your key number is virtually unique to you.
What is UCS?
PACLOCK’s Universal Cylinder System (UCS) makes it easy for you to key different padlock styles alike to give you full customization of your lock setup. With UCS, you can expand your system to an unlimited number of locks with only one key, or even start your own master or grand master lock system. All brass, aluminum and stainless steel components render all UCS padlocks rustproof. 6-Pin technology (when most locks only have 4 pins) provides over 20,000 unique key codes and makes duplicate key combinations uncommon, meaning your key number is virtually unique to you.
Stainless steel spool and serrated security pins make the lock pick, bump and drill resistant. Dual ball bearing locking and other security features make the lock bypass and shim proof. Change to a long length shackle in seconds using PACLOCKs modular UCS shackles. CNC machined for U.S. precision and reliability, both the cylinder and lock body exceeds plus or minus 0.003 tolerances for repeatable quality.
- Medium-duty 1/4 in. diameter shackle for a variety of applications
- Industry-first hardened stainless steel shackle is tough to cut and weather resistant
- Buy American Act Compliant
- All brass, aluminum, and stainless steel rust-proof components
- Made in the USA with Global Components
- Pick, bump, and drill resistant cylinder technology with stainless steel components and 20,000 different keys available
- CNC machined for precision U.S. quality and reliability
- Includes the PAC-BAND™, a silicone cover to protect the cylinder from the elements