PACLOCK’s “UCS-6A” Puck-Link
The UCS Puck-Link mountable chain lock is the most innovative lock in chain security. With over 3,600 lbs of pull resistance, PACLOCK offers true security with no shackle to cut. The Puck-Link is the ideal lock to protect ladders, fences, generators, bikes, and many other possessions. Chain security has never been easier than with PACLOCK’s UCS-6A Puck-Link. The one-handed “Pop-Top” operation and chain retention hook make it effortless to lock and unlock.
What is UCS?
PACLOCK’s Universal Cylinder System (UCS) makes it easy for you to key different padlock styles alike to give you full customization of your lock setup. Easily expand your system to an unlimited number of locks, or even start your own master or grand master-keyed lock system. The PACLOCK UCS-6A is a U.S. Patented design specifically tailored towards any sort of locking requirement where chains are necessary. Replaces cable locks for work trucks, vans, gates, and wherever chain security is needed. The innovative UCS-6A features one-handed “pop-top” operation and one side of the chain is retained when unlocked. The lock has a 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum solid body and all brass, aluminum, and stainless steel components rendering it rustproof. 3’ Length of 5/16” steel chain included. Chain can be replaced and the lock accepts 5/16” to 3/8” chain of any length. The lock’s shackleless design leaves no shackle to cut. Tested to over 3,600 lbs. of pull resistance, the lock includes a universal steel plate mountable virtually anywhere, either vertically or horizontally. 6-Pin technology (more than common locks with 4 pins) provides over 20,000 unique key codes and makes duplicate key combinations uncommon. Your key number is virtually unique to you. Stainless steel spool and serrated security pins make the lock pick, bump, and drill resistant. CNC machined for U.S. precision and reliability, both the cylinder and lock body exceed +/-0.003” tolerances for repeatable quality.
- Patented design leaves no shackle to cut and one-handed “pop-top” operation
- Industry-first hardened stainless steel shackle is tough to cut and weather resistant
- Buy American Act Compliant
- All brass, aluminum, and stainless steel rust-proof components
- Made in the USA with Global Components
- Pick, bump, and drill resistant cylinder technology with stainless steel components and 20,000 different keys available
- CNC machined for precision U.S. quality and reliability
- Includes the PAC-BAND™, a silicone cover to protect the cylinder from the elements