Keep your cargo safe with the patent-pending UCS-82A, the most innovative lock in trailer security. The UCS-82A is built to secure container doors on virtually all intermodal containers. The UCS-82A keeps your cargo safe with its hidden shackle, enclosing the shackle beneath the body of the lock. This cutting-edge design keeps the shackle concealed and the lock impervious to bolt cutter and hacksaws. With all aluminum, stainless steel, and brass components, this lock is built to last.
What is UCS?
PACLOCK’s Universal Cylinder System (UCS) makes it easy for you to key different padlock styles alike to give you full customization of your lock setup. Easily expand your system to an unlimited number of locks, or even start your own master or grand master-keyed lock system. The PACLOCK UCS-82A is engineered specifically for container door handles and fits most intermodal containers. The lock has a 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum solid body and features a patent pending bolt cutter-proof hidden shackle design. All brass, aluminum, and stainless steel components render the lock rustproof. 6-Pin technology (more than common locks with 4 pins) provides over 20,000 unique key codes and makes duplicate key combinations uncommon. Your key number is virtually unique to you. Stainless steel spool and serrated security pins make the lock pick, bump, and drill resistant. Dual lever locking and other security features make the lock bypass and shim proof. Includes the PAC-BAND, a silicone cover to protect the cylinder from the elements. CNC machined for U.S. precision and reliability, both the cylinder and lock body exceed +/-0.003” tolerances for repeatable quality.
- Engineered specifically for container door handles
- Industry-first hardened stainless steel shackle is tough to cut and weather resistant
- Buy American Act Compliant
- All brass, aluminum, and stainless steel rust-proof components
- Made in the USA with Global Components
- Pick, bump, and drill resistant cylinder technology with stainless steel components and 20,000 different keys available
- CNC machined for precision U.S. quality and reliability
- Includes the PAC-BAND™, a silicone cover to protect the cylinder from the elements