EXPAND "YOUR" UCS™ SYSTEM
1. Decode "Your" U-Pin Code™
2. Pin "Your" U-Pin Cylinder™
Watch PAC-PREZ explain how simple it is to expand your UCS™ system.
In just a matter of minutes, you can learn how to expand "your" UCS™ system whenever you need too.
U-Pin Cylinder Instructions
1. Decode “your” unique “pinning order” using the key code on “your” UCS-Key™ by visitingwww.PACLOCK.com/ucs/start.
2. Using the 1mm wrench, remove the screw. Insert the U-Pin-Key™ and rotate it 180° clockwise. Turn the U-Pin-Cylinder™ upside-down and “dump-out” all 6 UCS-Pins™.
3. Do not remove the U-Pin-Key™. Instead, rotate the key 90° counter-clockwise and then remove it. Insert “your” UCS-Key™ and rotate it back 90°.
4. Install the UCS-Pins™ according to “your” unique “pinning order.” Ensure that all six UCS-Pins™ are level with one another. If not, see the How-To Video for help.
5. Rotate the existing UCS-Key™ 180° and re-install the 1mm screw. Congratulations on expanding “your” UCS™ system!